AUTHOR'S BACKGROUND


MY BACKGROUND




My life began when I was born at approximately 6am on January 3, 2007.

        My Name is Manish Singh Gora. I am 17 years old. I am an Indian National residing in Santa Cruz, Laguna. My Favorite Colors are blue, red, and black. My favorite foods are sinigang, adobo, and sisig. My hobbies are playing computer games and playing basketball. I am studying in Southbay Montessori School. I am currently in grade ten. I was an honor student since nursery. I joined many competitions in my school. My teachers always trained me to be good at competitions because of them I learned to face the outside world. I am responsible and a hardworking student, but sometimes I’m a bit naughty. I always try to do my best in school whether academic or in extra-curricular activities. I have a simple family. They are always supportive and encourages me to dream and aim for good grades and good career in the future. My role models are my parents. They are my pillars of strength. My sister is my friend that always helps me in times of trouble. Since childhood, I love travelling. My first travel out of the country was when I was only 2 years old. I already went to a lot of countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, South Korea, and United States of America. It was my first time to experienced snow when I was in America. I really have lots of fun. Every day was unforgettable. My favorite tourist attractions are Disney Land, Universal studio, lake Tahoe, Dreamworld and Lotte world. My Major goals are finishing high school and college. My dream is to be a pilot. I want to travel the world. I understand that life is not just a bed of roses, and challenges and hardships are an integral element of life. I always pray to God; So, I can finish my studies and get good future ahead. I want my parents to feel proud of me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog